Indian television actress & model Arti Singh has been in a number of well-known television series, reality shows, comedy shows, music videos, and other productions.
Arti Singh: Early Life
She was raised in an upper middle-class household and was born on April 5th, 1985 in Lucknow, India. Arti Singh was born to a Punjabi mother Padma and a Himachali father Atmaprakash Sharma. She is the cousin of television actresses Ragini Khanna & Soumya Seth, the niece of actor Govinda, and the sister of actor Krushna Abhishek. She is a member of the Bollywood industry’s Govinda Family. Her age is 37 years.
Arti Singh: Relationship Status
2019 marks her unmarried status. Ayaz Khan is her boyfriend’s name. But she ended her three-year relationship. She responded that he made her a better person when the media questioned her about Ayaz Khan.
Arti Singh: Physical Appearance
Aarti Singh, a Bigg Boss contestant, is 5 ft 5 inches tall (165 cm). Moreover, she weighs 132 lbs.
Arti Singh: Career
In 2007, Singh made her acting debut in the Zee TV series Maayka, playing the part of Soni. She then appeared as Rano in the Star Plus series Grihasti before appearing as Mugda in Thoda Hain Bas Thode Ki Zarurat Hai. She played the character ‘Seema’ in Ekta Kapoor’s Parichay- Naye Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka in 2011. Later, she played Kajri in the Colors TV drama Uttaran. She played the character Baani in the television program Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev in 2014, and she later took part in the reality competition Box Cricket League.
She performed as a ghost in ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ in 2016 after making appearances on the comedy programs ‘Comedy Classes’, ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’, and ‘Killer Karaoke Atka Toh Latkah’.
Arti Singh then appeared as Amba, the lead character, in the 2016-17 seasons of &TV’s Waaris. She took part in Bigg Boss 13 in 2019 and finished as the fourth runner-up. She admitted in this episode that for two years, her lack of employment caused her to experience despair.
Arti Singh: Social Media
She uses the social media platform Instagram frequently. Aarti Singh has 1 million followers on Instagram. Additionally, she advertised a lot of brand name goods on Instagram.
One of the wealthiest and most well-liked actresses is Arti Singh. Arti Singh’s net worth is roughly $1.5 million.
- Arti is the sister of ‘Krishna Abhishek’ and the niece of renowned Bollywood actor Govinda.
- Aarti Singh also took part in the television programmes Comedy Nights Bachao and Comedy Classes.
- Aarti made her television debut in 2007 with the series Maayka.
- Singh took part in the Box Cricket League as well.
- Aarti is estimated to be worth $1.5 million.
- She took part in ‘Bigg Boss 13’ as well.
- Arti has more than 1M followers on Instagram, where she is extremely active.
- A tattoo is also on Arti’s right wrist.
- Her cousin sisters are Soumya Seth and Ragini Khanna.
- Singh is a nominee for the Indian Telly Awards’ Best Supporting Actress category.