Waist shapers have been used for centuries in different cultures as a way to reduce physical discomfort or alter the appearance of one’s build. Today, waist trainers are widely popular among celebrities and models as a means of enhancing their hourglass figure.
In fact, many waist trainers are so popular in the fashion industry that they have been nicknamed ‘thigh killers’.
A growing number of women are now turning to waist shapers for various reasons. Whatever the reason may be, choosing a waist trainer can be a fun and interesting way to alter your body shape in ways you never thought possible.
Here are some of the most popular reasons women wear a waist trainer:
1. Achieves a smaller waist – This is one of the most obvious reasons why women buy a waist trainer. The key to having a slimmer waist is to reduce the size of the waistband and corset at your core. A nice way to do this without losing inches around your midsection is to utilize a waist trainer. Check out Curvy and Cute for your perfect size.
2. Effects quick weight loss – Physical activity and eating healthier are staples for anyone looking to lose weight, but for some people, these two factors aren’t enough. A waist trainer can provide you with an additional weight loss tool that you can use alongside your diet and exercise program.
3. Enhance your workout routine – Some weight loss experts have suggested that wearing a waist trainer while you work out can offer several benefits, including increased strength and endurance.
4. Reduce the appearance of cellulite – Cellulite is one of the most common complaints women have about their bodies. A waist trainer can help reduce the appearance of cellulite because it helps to redistribute fat in your midsection and smooth out lumps and bumps underneath your clothes.
5. Increases self-confidence – If you’re particularly insecure about your body, wearing a waist trainer can provide you with an extra layer of confidence that will help you feel more comfortable around other people. You can rock that cute bodysuit with most outfits.
6. Eliminate back pain – The human body is constantly adjusting to any stress or pressure placed upon it. When you forget to do this, a waist trainer can help relieve the pressure on your back in the form of lower back pain.
7. Increases active lifestyle – Men and women of all ages are moving more today than ever before. By increasing your physical activity level, you can improve both your health and your fitness goals with less effort.
8. Body shapers for pregnancy – Many pregnant women as well as those who are expecting have gotten used to wearing a shaper under their clothes while they are not quite ready for their body to show yet. This type of clothing is known as a ‘body shaper’. This type of garment is used to help give the pregnant woman a more slender appearance by helping her to shape the body.